Subject: [IGEXMail-0068] A question on GLONASS
From: "Coordination Scientific Information Center" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Nov 1998 12:15:52

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.71.1712.3
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.71.1712.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    12-Nov-1998 12:15:52                   Message No 0068
******************************************************************************

Author: "Coordination Scientific Information Center" <[email-masked]>
Subject: A question on GLONASS

Dear Professor Daly,

As you surely know, GLONASS satellite 767 (12/22) is
unusable since 5 November 1998. Actually, we lost all types of
communications with the satellite since 07 minutes 54 seconds of 5 November
1998.  I believe my colleagues from GLONASS Control Center would greatly
appreciate any information from any observer worldwide who could inform them
when he receives the signal of 767 for the last time.
I believe this would be a case of real international cooperation.

Best regards,
Nicolay Shienok
***************************************************************************
The Ministry of Defence of Russian Federation
COORDINATION SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION CENTER (KNITs)
Mail: PO BOX 14, Moscow, 117279, Russia
Tel:  +7 095 333-81-33 ,   +7 095 333-72-00
Fax:  +7 095 333-81-33
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.rssi.ru/SFCSIC/SFCSIC_main.html
****************************************************************************