Subject: [IGEXMail-0066] Loss of contact with GLONASS 767
From: "P.DALY" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Nov 1998 11:58:24

Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    12-Nov-1998 11:58:24                   Message No 0066
******************************************************************************

Author: "P.DALY" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Loss of contact with GLONASS 767

To:- All receiving stations and data centres in IGEX

I have been requested by CSIC in Russia to call on the assistance of 
all contributors to IGEX with regard to GLONASS satellite 767, 12/22.

I append the message I received from CSIC, Russia relating to GLONASS 
satellite 767, 12/22 (known also as GLONASS 65). At the time stated,  5 
November 1998 at 00:07:54 when the satellite was last accessed by the 
GLONASS Control Centre, the sub-satellite point was approximately 
15 degrees S, 44 degrees W and the satellite was headed in a southerly direction. 
At this time and for some hours afterwards, the satellite was in view in 
South America, parts of North America and Africa and (later) 
Australia before becoming accessible again in Russia. 

All contributors to IGEX with relevant signal data from GLONASS 767 are 
requested to provide information in order to assist CSIC/GLONASS Control 
Centre  in Russia. 

Regards

Regards