Subject: [IGEXMail-0065] MTBG receiver status
From: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Nov 1998 17:58:01

Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    11-Nov-1998 17:58:01                   Message No 0065
******************************************************************************

Author: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
Subject: MTBG receiver status

Dear colleagues,

 Since Oct.,29. a GG24C receiver is in operation at the
 IGEX Site MTBG (Mattersburg,Austria).  

 Data has been uploaded to the BKG data center.

Best regards,

R. Weber

--
___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department for Theoretical Geodesy     Fax:    ++43-1-5042155              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         [email-masked]   
___________________________________________________________________________