Subject: [IGEXMail-0064] SUTG receiver status
From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Nov 1998 17:18:00

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    11-Nov-1998 17:18:00                   Message No 0064
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: SUTG receiver status

Dear colleagues,

a MAN NR-R124 receiver (including an Ashtech GG24 OEM) was installed at the 
Sutherland, South Africa (SUTG) observation site on October 21. 
Since then the receiver is tracking data, in principle; due to software or
mutually hardware problems it is only recording GPS data, no GLONASS data. 
The receiver will now be changed within the next week.

Kind regards
 Wolfgang Soehne

=============================================================================
Wolfgang Soehne                tel: +49 331 288-1116
GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam   fax: +49 331 288-1111
Telegrafenberg A17             mail: [email-masked]
14473 Potsdam                  WWW: http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/ab1/welcome.html
Germany                     
Projektbereich 1.1
==============================================================================