Subject: [IGEXMail-0060] Seattle, WA
From: "Doug Hogarth" <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Nov 1998 07:26:08

charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 5 (Lowest)
X-Msmail-Priority: Low
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 8.5, Build 4.71.2377.0
Importance: Low
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3155.0
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    09-Nov-1998 07:26:08                   Message No 0060
******************************************************************************

Author: "Doug Hogarth" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Seattle, WA

I don't know if it helps anyone's experiment to have 5.6 hours of data from
a non-continuous station in the northwestern US during day 310.
Just in case, I have placed a 250K file at
http://home1.gte.net/dougho/ava23100.98d.Z which is 15-second epoch rate
from my JPS dual-frequency GPS/GLONASS (choke-ring antenna phase center
expected to be about 73mm above ARP for both frequencies), set up over DOMES
40457M001 which had previous mobile VLBI occupations (ITRF solution).
As indicated in the RINEX file, ARP was 2M above the monument.  Station
pressure was 759mmHg, temperature ranged from 42F to 52F, and relative
humidity estimate ranged from ~90% to ~60%.  A picture of the "Aviation 2"
monument is at http://home1.gte.net/dougho/images/seat.jpg

- Doug  http://www.niceties.com