Subject: [IGEXMail-0058] GPS+GLONASS Receivers
From: Jim Naismith <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Nov 1998 16:30:44

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    05-Nov-1998 16:30:44                   Message No 0058
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Naismith <[email-masked]>
Subject: GPS+GLONASS Receivers

For the IGEX campaign, I have a lease or lease/purchase plan for JPS
Legacy receivers with a choke ring antenna and software to download to a
PC.  The lease/purchase has an "out" for academic institutions if their
funding is cut off.  This is probably good only in the USA, we have not
tried it anywhere else yet.

These receivers are 40 channel (20 L1+L2) and can track all GPS and
GLONASS satellites in view, dual frequency. (see www.javad.com)

If you need information, please contact me at the phone, email or
address below.

Have a great day,

Jim
--
James M. Naismith, RPLS, LSLS
DWS International Inc.
318 Centaurus Drive
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA 78405

phone: (512) 883-0961
fax:   (512) 883-0964
email: [email-masked]
web site: www.dwsii.com