Subject: [IGEXMail-0055] LRBA receiver oeprationnal again
From: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Nov 1998 09:09:12

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.5
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    03-Nov-1998 09:09:12                   Message No 0055
******************************************************************************

Author: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRBA receiver oeprationnal again

Dear colleagues,

LRBA thanks you for your help. We have resolved our problems and now we are
able to transfer again to the IGN data center. Officially we have
transferred since the 31th of october.

Kind regards

Christelle Vigneau
_________________________________________________________________
Christelle Vigneau
MoD\DGA\LRBA\NAV\RSAT
BP 914                                                         Tel   : (33)
02 32 21 44 85
27207 VERNON                                          Fax   : (33) 02 32 21
44 99
FRANCE                                                      E-mail :
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________