Subject: [IGEXMail-0049] BLVA receiver status
From: Udo Roßbach <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Oct 1998 18:02:24

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    29-Oct-1998 18:02:24                   Message No 0049
******************************************************************************

Author: Udo =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ro=DFbach?= <[email-masked]>
Subject: BLVA receiver status

Dear colleagues,

a 3S R-100/R-101 receiver was installed at the Neubiberg (BLVA) observation 
site on October 14.

During our tests prior to the installation, everything worked fine. But since 
the installation, we keep facing problems with the receiver, the antenna and 
the data link. Especially the problems with receiver commanding seem to be 
very persistent, along with occasional receiver breakdowns.

We are working on solving these problems, but we cannot name a date when the
receiver will be operational again. Until then, only sporadic data will be 
available from the BLVA site.

We apologize for any inconveniences arising from that.

Kind regards,
Udo Rossbach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Udo Rossbach
Institute of Geodesy and Navigation                Phone: +49-89-6004-2588
University of Federal Armed Forces Munich          Secr.: +49-89-6004-3425
D-85577 Neubiberg                                  Fax  : +49-89-6004-3019
Germany                            mailto:[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------