Subject: [IGEXMail-0048] LRBA
From: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Oct 1998 16:29:42

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.5
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    29-Oct-1998 16:29:42                   Message No 0048
******************************************************************************

Author: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRBA  : receiver breakdown 

Dear colleagues,

Since the beginning of the campaign LRBA has had some problems with its Z18
receiver and Hatanaka utilities.
We tried to transfer some data but we had to stop this transfer few days
ago.

We worked on the failure with the french Ashtech representative.
Now, we think we will be able to send new data on october, the 31th.

We apologize for the inconveniences,

Kind regards

Christelle Vigneau
_________________________________________________________________
Christelle Vigneau
MoD\DGA\LRBA\NAV\RSAT
BP 914                                                         Tel   : (33)
02 32 21 44 85
27207 VERNON                                          Fax   : (33) 02 32 21
44 99
FRANCE                                                      E-mail :
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________