Subject: [IGEXMail-0036] IGEX Data Holdings of the CDDIS (as of Oct. 22, 1998) -- Correction
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Oct 1998 15:35:06

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    23-Oct-1998 15:35:06                   Message No 0036
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: IGEX Data Holdings of the CDDIS (as of Oct. 22, 1998) -- Correction

Dear Colleagues,
  
    As of October 22, 1998, the CDDIS has data from the following 
sites supporting IGEX-98:

Mon.                                     Responsible                  Available
 ID     Site Name         Country           Agency    Receiver  Type   Since
---- ---------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- ---------
3SNA Irvine, CA       USA             3S Navigation   3S R100         18-Sep-98
BLVA Neubiberg        Germany         IfeN            3s R100         14-Oct-98
BORG Borowiec         Poland          AOS             3S R100         19-Sep-98
BRST Brest            France          SHOM            Ashtech GG24    15-Oct-98^
BRUG Brussels         Belgium         ROB             3S R100         16-Sep-98
CSIR Pretoria         South Africa    CSIR            3S R100         23-Sep-98
DLFT Delft            The Netherlands DUT             Ashtech GG24C   09-Sep-98
DLRA Oberpfaffenhofen Germany         DLR             3S R100         30-Sep-98
GATR Gainesville, FL  USA             U. of FL        JPS Legacy      12-Oct-98
GODZ Greenbelt, MD    USA             GSFC            Ashtech Z18     28-Aug-98
IBK1 Innsbruk         Austria         U. of Innsbruk  Ashtech GG24    18-Oct-98
IRKG Irkutsk          Russia          IMVP            Trimble 4000SGL 11-Oct-98+
IRKZ Irkutsk          Russia          IMVP            Ashtech Z18     11-Oct-98
KHAB Khabarovsk       Russia          IMVP            Ashtech Z18     11-Oct-98
KR0G Kiruna           Sweden          OSO             Ashtech Z18     15-Oct-98
LDS1 Leeds            United Kingdom  U. of Leeds/ESA ESA/ISN GNSS    18-Oct-98+
LDS2 Leeds            United Kingdom  U. of Leeds/ESA Trimble 4000SSE 18-Oct-98+
LDS3 Leeds            United Kingdom  U. of Leeds/ESA Ashtech GG24    19-Oct-98
LINR Sydney           Australia       AUSLIG          3S R100         08-Sep-98*
LRBA Vernon           France          LRBA            Ashtech Z18     11-Oct-98
MDVG Mendeleevo       Russia          IMVP            Trimble 4000SGL 11-Oct-98+
MDVZ Mendeleevo       Russia          IMVP            Ashtech Z18     11-Oct-98
METZ Metsahovi        Finland         FGI             Ashtech Z18     16-Oct-98
MR6G Maarstbro        Sweden          OSO             Ashtech GG24    18-Oct-98
MTKA Mitaka           Japan           ENRI            Ashtech Z18     18-Oct-98
NTZ1 Neustrelitz      Germany         DLR             3S R101         01-Sep-98
NTZ3 Neustrelitz      Germany         DLR             Rogue SNR-8100  06-Oct-98+
REYZ Reykjavik        Iceland         BKG             Ashtech Z18     12-Sep-98
VS0G Visby            Sweden          OSO             Ashtech GG24    18-Oct-98
VSLD Delft            The Netherlands VSL             3S R100         18-Oct-98
WTZG Wettzell         Germany         BKG             3S R101         06-Sep-98
YARR Yarragadee       Australia       AUSLIG          Ashtech Z18     20-Oct-98*
ZIMZ Zimmerwald       Switzerland     AIUB            Ashtech Z18     10-Sep-98
---- ---------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- ---------
  33 stations

Notes: * Earlier data available at AUSLIG
       ^ Earlier data available at IGN
       + GPS data only
  
The receiver type for LDS1 was incorrectly reported in yesterdays 
mailing.  Also, earlier data are available at IGN for BRST and will 
soon be available at CDDIS.

Users can contact Carey Noll ([email-masked]) to obtain access
information for these data. 

Regards,
Carey.