Subject: [IGEXMail-0035] IGEX Data Holdings of the CDDIS (as of Oct. 22, 1998)
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Oct 1998 20:50:09

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    22-Oct-1998 20:50:09                   Message No 0035
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: IGEX Data Holdings of the CDDIS (as of Oct. 22, 1998)

Dear Colleagues,
  
    As of October 22, 1998, the CDDIS has data from the following 
sites supporting IGEX-98:

Mon.                                     Responsible                  Available
 ID     Site Name         Country           Agency    Receiver  Type   Since
---- ---------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- ---------
3SNA Irvine, CA       USA             3S Navigation   3S R100         18-Sep-98
BLVA Neubiberg        Germany         IfeN            3s R100         14-Oct-98
BORG Borowiec         Poland          AOS             3S R100         19-Sep-98
BRST Brest            France          SHOM            Ashtech GG24    15-Oct-98
BRUG Brussels         Belgium         ROB             3S R100         16-Sep-98
CSIR Pretoria         South Africa    CSIR            3S R100         23-Sep-98
DLFT Delft            The Netherlands DUT             Ashtech GG24C   09-Sep-98
DLRA Oberpfaffenhofen Germany         DLR             3S R100         30-Sep-98
GATR Gainesville, FL  USA             U. of FL        JPS Legacy      12-Oct-98
GODZ Greenbelt, MD    USA             GSFC            Ashtech Z18     28-Aug-98
IBK1 Innsbruk         Austria         U. of Innsbruk  Ashtech GG24    18-Oct-98
IRKG Irkutsk          Russia          IMVP            Trimble 4000SGL 11-Oct-98+
IRKZ Irkutsk          Russia          IMVP            Ashtech Z18     11-Oct-98
KHAB Khabarovsk       Russia          IMVP            Ashtech Z18     11-Oct-98
KR0G Kiruna           Sweden          OSO             Ashtech Z18     15-Oct-98
LDS1 Leeds            United Kingdom  U. of Leeds/ESA Trimble 4000SLD 18-Oct-98+
LDS2 Leeds            United Kingdom  U. of Leeds/ESA Trimble 4000SSE 18-Oct-98+
LDS3 Leeds            United Kingdom  U. of Leeds/ESA Ashtech GG24    19-Oct-98
LINR Sydney           Australia       AUSLIG          3S R100         08-Sep-98*
LRBA Vernon           France          LRBA            Ashtech Z18     11-Oct-98
MDVG Mendeleevo       Russia          IMVP            Trimble 4000SGL 11-Oct-98+
MDVZ Mendeleevo       Russia          IMVP            Ashtech Z18     11-Oct-98
METZ Metsahovi        Finland         FGI             Ashtech Z18     16-Oct-98
MR6G Maarstbro        Sweden          OSO             Ashtech GG24    18-Oct-98
MTKA Mitaka           Japan           ENRI            Ashtech Z18     18-Oct-98
NTZ1 Neustrelitz      Germany         DLR             3S R101         01-Sep-98
NTZ3 Neustrelitz      Germany         DLR             Rogue SNR-8100  06-Oct-98+
REYZ Reykjavik        Iceland         BKG             Ashtech Z18     12-Sep-98
VS0G Visby            Sweden          OSO             Ashtech GG24    18-Oct-98
VSLD Delft            The Netherlands VSL             3S R100         18-Oct-98
WTZG Wettzell         Germany         BKG             3S R101         06-Sep-98
ZIMZ Zimmerwald       Switzerland     AIUB            Ashtech Z18     10-Sep-98
---- ---------------- --------------- --------------- --------------- ---------
  32 stations

Notes: * Earlier data available at AUSLIG
       + GPS data only
  
Users can contact Carey Noll ([email-masked]) to obtain access
information for these data. 

Regards,
Carey.