Subject: [IGEXMail-0034] teqc for IGEX98; GPS/GLONASS qc
From: Lou Estey <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Oct 1998 18:13:36

Content-Type: TEXT/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Md5: c+IOTn3u5I+xq28E5hZcKQ==
X-Mailer: dtmail 1.2.0 CDE Version 1.2 SunOS 5.6 i86pc i386 
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    22-Oct-1998 18:13:36                   Message No 0034
******************************************************************************

Author: Lou Estey <[email-masked]>
Subject: teqc for IGEX98; GPS/GLONASS qc

	This email is being sent to:

		[email-masked]
		[email-masked]
	
IGEX98 colleagues:

For IGEX98, the teqc translators has now been tested on:

	Z-18:	B/E/S filesets
	Z-18:	stream data w/ MPC data records
	GG24:	stream data w/ MBN data records
	GG24:	stream data w/ MCA data records

The qc mode of teqc is working quite well for GPS/GLONASS RINEX filesets,
whether from Ashtech or other receivers.

Additional details can be found at:

	http://www.unavco.ucar.edu/software/teqc/notice/19981022.html

If you encounter any problems, please let me know.

--lou

===============================================================
Louis H. Estey, Ph.D.              office:  (303)497-8036      
UNAVCO/GST/UCAR, P.O. Box 3000        FAX:  (303)449-7857
Boulder, CO  80307-3000            e-mail:  [email-masked]
   websites: http://www.gst.ucar.edu http://www.unavco.ucar.edu

"If the universe is the answer, what is the question?"
                                               -- Leon Lederman
===============================================================