Subject: [IGEXMail-0025] Status of BKG GLONASS receivers
From: Heinz Habrich <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Oct 1998 11:13:05

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    20-Oct-1998 11:13:05                   Message No 0025
******************************************************************************

Author: Heinz Habrich <[email-masked]>
Subject: Status of BKG GLONASS receivers

The following table summarizes the current status of the GLONASS
receivers operated by BKG:

Station     Abbr.  Receiver     Logfile        Status
----------  -----  --------     ---------      -----------------------
Reykjavik   REYZ   Ashtech Z18  submitted      - operating
                                               - currently no GPS 
                                                 navigation files

Wettzell    WTZG   3S-Nav       submitted      - operating

Wettzell    WTZZ   Ashtech Z18  in preparation - receiver malfunction
                                               - sent to Ashtech for
                                                 repair

Ankara      ANKG   3S-Nav       in preparation - operating
                                               - daily data transfer
                                                 will begin within
                                                 the next days

Kind regards,

Heinz Habrich

--
============= Bundesamt fuer Kartographie und Geodaesie ==================
  Heinz Habrich                                   ____    _   _   _____
    Voice     +49 69 6333267                     | ___\  ||  //  / ____\
      Telefax   +49 69 6333425                   ||  ||  || //   ||
        E-Mail    [email-masked]                ||==<   |==<    || ===\
          WWW       http://www.ifag.de           ||__||  || \\   ||___||
                                                 |____/  ||  \\  |_____/
====== Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt am Main, Germany ======