Subject: [IGEXMail-0021] IGEX Data Holdings of the CDDIS (as of 08-Oct-98)
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Oct 1998 20:38:10

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    08-Oct-1998 20:38:10                   Message No 0021
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: IGEX Data Holdings of the CDDIS (as of 08-Oct-98)

Dear Colleagues,

     As of October 08, 1998, the CDDIS has data from the following 
sites supporting IGEX-98:

Mon.                                     Responsible                  Available
 ID     Site Name         Country      Agency/Contact  Receiver  Type   Since
---- ---------------- --------------- ---------------- -------------- ---------
3SNA Irvine, CA       USA             3S Nav./J. Beser 3S R100        18-Sep-98
BRUG Brussels         Belgium         ROB/C. Bruyninx  3S R100        16-Sep-98
BORG Borowiec         Poland          AOS/J. Nawrocki  3S R100        19-Sep-98
CSIR Pretoria         South Africa    CSIR/L. Marais   3S R100        23-Sep-98
DLFT Delft            The Netherlands DUT/N. Jonkman   Ashtech GG24C  09-Sep-98
DLRA Oberpfaffenhofen Germany         DLR/J. Hahn      3S R100        30-Sep-98
GODZ Greenbelt, MD    USA             GSFC/T. Clark    Ashtech Z18    28-Aug-98
LINR Sydney           Australia       AUSLIG/M. Hendy  TSA-100        08-Sep-98*
NTZ1 Neustrelitz      Germany         DLR/J. Hahn      3S R101        01-Sep-98
NTZ3 Neustrelitz      Germany         DLR/J. Hahn      Rogue SNR-8100 06-Oct-98+
REYZ Reykjavik        Iceland         BKG/H. Habrich   Ashtech Z18    12-Sep-98
WTZG Wettzell         Germany         BKG/H. Habrich   3S R101        06-Sep-98
ZIMZ Zimmerwald       Switzerland     AIUB/D. Ineichen Ashtech Z18    10-Sep-98
---- ---------------- --------------- ---------------- -------------- ---------
Notes: * Earlier data available at AUSLIG
       + GPS data only

We are now generating a global GLONASS navigation message file named
igexddd0.yyg.Z (ddd=day, yy=year) using all available files from the stations.
This file is in the daily g directory (e.g., for day 98280, in the
directory /igex/data/98280/98g). 

Users can contact Carey Noll ([email-masked]) to obtain access
information for these data. 

Regards,
Carey.