Subject: [IGEXMail-0018] GLONASS nav mess files at CDDIS
From: [email-masked] (WERNER GURTNER)
Date: 06 Oct 1998 11:37:04

Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    06-Oct-1998 11:37:04                   Message No 0018
******************************************************************************

Author: [email-masked] (WERNER GURTNER)
Subject: GLONASS nav mess files at CDDIS

Dear colleagues,

I have looked at all GLONASS nav mess files of day 270 available at CDDIS.

I have found the following "problems":

- REYZ: (Pgm terraSat)      : Age of oper (last element in each block) is not OK

- WTZG: (Pgm 3SRINEXG/AIUB) : Signs of correction to system time and frequency
                              bias wrong (old program version, RINEX version 1)

- BRUG: (Pgm 3SRINEXG/3SNAV): Excessive carriage returns at end of records

- GODZ: (Pgm GBSS)          : RINEX version is 2 instead of 2.01

- CSIR: (Pgm 3SRINEXG/3SNAV): OK

- ZIMZ: (Pgm GBSS)          : RINEX version is 2 instead of 2.01

Remarks:

- BRUG: Problem has already been solved for future files

- REYZ: BKG will contact Terrasat

- WTZG: BKG is currently installing the 3SNAV RINEX converters. In the meantime
        no data from Wettzell will be uploaded.

- GBSS software: I have contacted the company

Composite GLONASS Navigation Message File
*****************************************

CDDIS has started generating a global GLONASS navigation message file named

               igexddd0.yyg    (ddd=day, yy=year)

using all available files from the stations.

The compressed version can be found in the same directory as the original
files.

Werner Gurtner