Subject: [IGEXMail-0017] IGEX Data Holdings of the CDDIS (as of 10/01/98)
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Oct 1998 22:19:59

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    01-Oct-1998 22:19:59                   Message No 0017
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: IGEX Data Holdings of the CDDIS (as of 10/01/98)

Dear Colleagues,

    As of October 01, 1998, the CDDIS has data from the following 
sites supporting IGEX-98:

Mon.                                     Responsible                 Available
 ID     Site Name         Country      Agency/Contact  Receiver Type   Since
---- ---------------- --------------- ---------------- ------------- ---------
3SNA Irvine, CA       USA             3S Nav./J. Beser 3S R100       18-Sep-98
BRUG Brussels         Belgium         ROB/C. Bruyninx  3S R100       16-Sep-98
BORG Borowiec         Poland          AOS/J. Nawrocki  3S R100       19-Sep-98
DLFT Delft            The Netherlands DUT/N. Jonkman   Ashtech GG24C 09-Sep-98
DLRA Oberpfaffenhofen Germany         DLR/W. Mai       3S R100       30-Sep-98
GODZ Greenbelt, MD    USA             GSFC/T. Clark    Ashtech Z18   28-Aug-98
REYZ Reykjavik        Iceland         BKG/H. Habrich   Ashtech Z18   12-Sep-98
WTZG Wettzell         Germany         BKG/H. Habrich   3S R101       06-Sep-98
ZIMZ Zimmerwald       Switzerland     AIUB/D. Ineichen Ashtech Z18   10-Sep-98

Users can contact Carey Noll ([email-masked]) to obtain 
access information for these data.

Regards,
Carey.