Subject: [IGEXMail-0014] beta teqc release for IGEX98
From: Lou Estey <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Sep 1998 21:23:50

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    29-Sep-1998 21:23:50                   Message No 0014
******************************************************************************

Author: Lou Estey <[email-masked]>
Subject: beta teqc release for IGEX98

This email is being sent to:

	[email-masked]
	[email-masked]

(For cases of multiple emailings, my apology.)

A beta-version of teqc for the IGEX98 is now available for testing.
This includes translators for the Ashtech Z-18 and the GG24 receivers,
plus a mixed GPS/GLONASS qc mode.  This beta-release is for an initial
evaluation and bug reporting, with executables available on the most
commonly requested platform/OSs.

All the additional details you (probably) need for this release can be
found at:

	http://www.unavco.ucar.edu/software/teqc/notice/19980929.html

For the uninitiated, teqc is a translation/editing/quality-check toolkit
available as free executables for a variety of platforms, designed and
maintained by the University NAVSTAR Consortium (UNAVCO) Boulder Facility
in Boulder, Colorado, USA.  It has become widely used since its first
public release in April 1997 in over 100 sites, including NGS/CORS,
Goddard Space Flight Center, SOPAC, SCEC, CBIS, CDDIS.  To find out about
its general use, visit the teqc homepage at:

	http://www.unavco.ucar.edu/software/teqc

--lou

===============================================================
Louis H. Estey, Ph.D.              office:  (303)497-8036      
UNAVCO/GST/UCAR, P.O. Box 3000        FAX:  (303)449-7857
Boulder, CO  80307-3000            e-mail:  [email-masked]
   websites: http://www.gst.ucar.edu http://www.unavco.ucar.edu

"If the universe is the answer, what is the question?"
                                               -- Leon Lederman
===============================================================