Subject: [IGEXMail-0011] RECEIVERS FROM 3S NAVIGATION
From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Sep 1998 03:02:42

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: AOL 4.0 for Windows 95 sub 214
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    12-Sep-1998 03:02:42                   Message No 0011
******************************************************************************

Author: [email-masked]
Subject: RECEIVERS FROM 3S NAVIGATION

Dear Colleague:

I was informed that you intend to participate in the IGEX-98 campaign. This is
a wise decision, as the advantages of combined GPS/GLONASS operations, already
quite evident, will be further enhanced by resolving the coordinate and timing
issues between the two systems.

As you probably know, the data collection period has now been firmly set to
October 19, 1998 until January 22, 1999. 

3S Navigation is the manufacturer with the most experience in GPS/GLONASS
receivers. We have been producing dual frequency units (the R100 family) since
1992 and our receivers are fielded all over the world. As such, you can count
on a proven product with reliable performance, which will be delivered to you
in time for your participation in the experiment. 

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss the configuration
which would best meet your needs. 

For a detailed description of our products, you may choose to visit our Web
Site at:

      www.3snavigation.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,

Dr. Jacques Beser
VP, Satellite Navigation

*********************************************************
Dr. Jacques Beser
VP, Satellite Navigation

3S Navigation
4 Executive Circle, Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92614
ph: 949-862-5900 ext. 20
fax: 949-862-5908
email: [email-masked]
********************************************************