Subject: [IGEXMail-0007] IGN IGEX data center specs
From: Loic Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Sep 1998 19:11:38

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    07-Sep-1998 19:11:38                   Message No 0007
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel <[email-masked]>
Subject: IGN IGEX data center specs

Dear colleagues,

please find below the description form for the IGN data center. Stations
and centers that are expected to interact with us during the IGEX campaign
are welcomed to test data transfers to and from us as defined in the 
data flow chart. Please contact me if you need more information.

Please note that all the files that are put in the incoming area will be
collected and moved to the public ftp area on an hourly basis. These files
will stay in the incoming area for a week.

Best regards,
Loic Daniel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              IGEX DATA CENTER
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short  Name                :  IGN

Institution                :  Institut Geographique National

Function within IGEX       :  Global Data Center

Mail Address               :  IGN/ENSG
                              6-8 Avenue Blaise Pascal
                              Cite Descartes Champs/Marne
                              77455 Marne-la-vallee CEDEX 2
                              FRANCE            

Contact                    :  Loic Daniel

Telephone                  :  +33-1-64153171

Fax                        :  +33-1-64153107

E-Mail                     :  [email-masked]
                              [email-masked]

Backup Contact             :  Laurent Duhem

Backup Telephone           :  +33-1-64153001

Backup E-Mail              :  [email-masked]

Internet Address           :  igex.ensg.ign.fr (195.220.92.10)

Telnet Access              :  none

General ftp Access         :  anonymous

Other Access Methods       :  none

Access Restrictions        :  none

Input ftp Access           :  anonymous for /pub/glonass/incoming

Input ftp Schedule Issues  :  none

Computer/Operating System  :  HP D230 / HP-UX

Amount of data on line     :  unlimited (CDROM jukeboxes)

Access to off-line data    :  no off-line data 

Other Important Information:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                     GENERAL ACCESS DIRECTORY STRUCTURE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Directory                 Filenames           Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/pub/glonass/data/yyyy/ddd/ssssddd0.yyx.Z  = compressed observation files

                                      yyyy = year 4-digit
                                       ddd = day of year
                                      ssss = station code
                                         0 = session number
                                        yy = year 2-digit
                                         x = file type
                                             O = RINEX observation file
                                             D = compact RINEX observation file
                                             N = GPS RINEX navigation file
                                             G = GLONASS RINEX navigation file
                                             M = RINEX meteo information file

/pub/glonass/products/wwww                 = IGEX products directory
                                      wwww = GPS week

                     /cccwwwwd.SP3.Z       = orbits produced by center ccc
                                             d = day of week, 7 = full week
                     /cccwwwwd.ERP.Z       = earth rotation parameter file
                     /cccwwwwd.SNX.Z       = SINEX file
                     /cccwwwwd.SSC.Z       = short SINEX file
                     /cccwwwwd.SUM.Z       = summary file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          INPUT DIRECTORY STRUCTURE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Directory                 Filenames           Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/pub/glonass/incoming                       = input data directory

Updated:  07-Sep-1998
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------