Subject: [IGEXMail-0005] BKG data center tests
From: Heinz Habrich <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Sep 1998 16:10:18

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    02-Sep-1998 16:10:18                   Message No 0005
******************************************************************************

Author: Heinz Habrich <[email-masked]>
Subject: BKG data center tests

Dear IGEX Colleagues,

BKG has created a separate directory tree for IGEX tracking data and product
files. All European institutions which intend to send IGEX tracking data
to the data center at BKG may start to upload some data files to our 
'IGEX/igexin' subdirectory for test purpose.

Account information and a detailed description can be seen in the attached
data center form.

Kind regards,

Heinz Habrich

--
========== Bundesamt fuer Kartographie und Geodaesie /
                         Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy ============
  Heinz Habrich                                         ____    _   _   _____
    Voice     +49 69 6333267                           | ___\  ||  //  / ____\
      Telefax   +49 69 6333425                         ||  ||  || //   ||
        E-Mail    [email-masked]                      ||==<   |==<    || ===\
          WWW       http://www.ifag.de                 ||__||  || \\   ||___||
                                                       |____/  ||  \\  |_____/
=========== Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt am Main, Germany =======

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              IGEX DATA CENTER
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short  Name                :  BKG

Institution                :  Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy

Function within IGEX       :  Regional Data Center

Mail Address               :  Bundesamt fuer Kartographie und Geodaesie
                              Richard-Strauss-Allee 11
                              D-60598 Frankfurt am Main
                              Germany

Contact                    :  Heinz Habrich

Telephone                  :  +49-69-6333267

Fax                        :  +49-69-6333425

E-Mail                     :  [email-masked]

Backup Contact             :  Kurt Herzberger

Backup Telephone           :  +49-69-6333259

Backup E-Mail              :  [email-masked]

Internet Address           :  igs.ifag.de (141.74.240.26)

Telnet Access              :  none

General ftp Access         :  user anonymous

Other Access Methods       :  none

Access Restrictions        :  none

Input ftp Access           :  user anonymous for 'igexin'-directory

Input ftp Schedule Issues  :  none

Computer/Operating System  :  HP 9000-J210 / HP-UX

Amount of data on line     :  three month

Access to off-line data    :  Old data are on-line available for a limited
                              time after special arrangements.

Other Important Information:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                     GENERAL ACCESS DIRECTORY STRUCTURE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Directory                 Filenames           Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/IGEX/ix_BKG.dcn                           = data center form

/IGEX/yyyy/ddd/ssssddd0.yyx.Z              = compressed observation files

                                      yyyy = year 4-digit
                                       ddd = day of year
                                      ssss = station code
                                         0 = session number
                                        yy = year 2-digit
                                         x = file type
                                             O = RINEX observation file
                                             D = compact RINEX observation file
                                             N = GPS RINEX navigation file
                                             G = GLONASS RINEX navigation file
                                             M = RINEX meteo information file

/IGEX/products/wwww                        = IGEX products directory
                                      wwww = GPS week

                     /cccwwwwd.SP3.Z       = orbits produced by center ccc
                                             d = day of week, 7 = full week
                     /cccwwwwd.ERP.Z       = earth rotation parameter file
                     /cccwwwwd.SNX.Z       = SINEX file
                     /cccwwwwd.SSC.Z       = short SINEX file
                     /cccwwwwd.SUM.Z       = summary file

/IGEX/reports/yyyy                         = IGEX reports directory
                                      yyyy = year

                    /CHECK_IMPORT.Syy      = data holding file
                                        yy = year

/IGEX/igexmail/IGEXMESS.nnnn               = IGEXMAIL
                                      nnnn = number of mail

              /IGEXMESS.INDEX              = index file for IGEXMAILs

/IGEX/station                              = station information directory

/IGEX/station/addressbook                  = contact for IGEX data transfer
             /ssssyymm.log                 = station log-file
                                             yy = year of file creation
                                             mm = month of file creation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          INPUT DIRECTORY STRUCTURE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Directory                 Filenames           Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/IGEX/igexin                               = input data directory

Updated:  19-Aug-1998
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------