Subject: [IGEXMail-0001] IGEX guidelines
From: [email-masked] (WERNER GURTNER)
Date: 07 Aug 1998 11:19:56

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    07-Aug-1998 11:19:56                   Message No 0001
******************************************************************************

Author: [email-masked] (WERNER GURTNER)
Subject: IGEX guidelines

Guidelines for IGEX Stations and Data Centers
---------------------------------------------

Dear colleagues,

the IGEX98 web site (http://lareg.ensg.ign.fr/IGEX) will contain early
next week guidelines for stations and data centers.

The centers will be contacted today or on Monday by the data flow coordinator
Carey Noll and asked to prepare all necesary information needed by the
stations to guarantee a smooth data flow during the campaign. This information
will be posted on the web (access through the IGEX home page) as soon as it
is available.

May we ask all participating stations to carefully read the guidelines
and follow the enclosed check list. The goal is to have all the necessary
information ready (final versions of the site logs) well before the start
of the campaign.

Please note that there are two separate actions requested:

1) Preparing the informations, data conversions, data upload tests
   following the guidelines

2) Status report end of August (see individual e-mail sent to all stations
   by Pascal Willis)

I would like to point out that participating IGS stations and data centers
have to make sure that the routine IGS procedures are not affected by the
tests or the IGEX campaign itself.

For technical questions regarding station setup and data conversions contact
me, for data flow questions either Carey Noll ([email-masked])
or the assigned data center, for site documentation Zuheir Altamimi
([email-masked]).

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Werner Gurtner
IGEX Steering Committe