Subject: [AFREF-18] AFREF - Ad-hoc Splinter Session at EGS 4.23
From: Ruth Neilan Edwards <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: IGS Governing Board:, ";Former GB":;
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 19:44:05 -0700

******************************************************************************
AFREF Mail               07 Apr 19:44:36 PDT 2002      Message Number 18
******************************************************************************

Author: Ruth Neilan

AFREF Mail Distribution

Dear colleagues,

A number of people will be attending the European Geophysical Society 
meeting in Nice, France and a few people have asked about meeting to 
discuss the progress and plans for the AFREF initiative.  Tuesday, 
April 23 looks like the most promising time and so I would like to 
see who would be interested in joining this meeting? There is an 
awards session for the EGS - is anyone planning on attending this? If 
not, I suggest that we meet in the afternoon, or late afternoon. 
16:30 or 17:00.

The convention room meetings are booked and I will arrange a 
different room probably at a local hotel close to the EGS.  Can you 
please tell me if you are interested to attend?

best regards,

Ruth

cc: IGS Governing Board, Current and Former Members